The Kawai GL-10 is simply the finest 5’0″ baby grand piano in the world today. With the most complete set of music-enhancing features ever offered on a piano of this size, the GL-10 has everything a pianist needs to succeed – superb tone, exceptional touch and a range of exclusive design elements that will sustain its outstanding performance for years to come.
In 2016, the Kawai GL Series Professional Grand Pianos were named “Product of the Year” by MMR Magazine. This honor positioned the GL Series as the most popular piano line in the global music products industry and confirmed the exceptional quality and performance of this outstanding line of instruments. The introductory model of the GL Series, the GL-10, is the finest 5’0″ baby grand piano in its class.
Its feature set includes the revolutionary Millennium III Grand Action with ABS-Carbon composites, longer keys than any comparable piano (for greater control), the widest Stretcher Bar ever built into in a smaller grand piano (for strength and stability), underfelted hammers (for outstanding tone) and concert-length key buttons that provide more power with less effort. Pianists will perform better on the GL-10 over time than on than on any other 5’0″ piano in the world. Experience the GL-10 baby grand piano and you will understand.
Special Feature :
- Kawai’s Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
- Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) – Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
- Extended Length Key sticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
- Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
- Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard – Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
- Solid Brass Agraffes – For even string spacing and easier tuning
- Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
- V-Pro Plate – Gray Iron with “Crossbones” Design
- Steel-Reinforced Key slip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
- Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keyed for strength and optimum energy transfer
- Ultra-slow “Soft Fall” Fallboard Closing System
- KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer’s Warranty